Tag by TheChaoticMuffin
Got tagged by twice by the amazing Rules:
~You must post these rules
~Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
~Answer the 10 question asked by the person who has tagged you and make 10 question for the 10 you tag
~Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal
~Not something like 'You are tagged if you read that' (that is not nice...)
~You have to legitimately tag 10 people
~No tag-backs (that won't be fair!)
Ok, 10 facts about me:
1. My name is Isabella and it was choosen by my aunt who saw a queen in a movie with that name;
2. My birthday is on 24th July;
3. I'm from Brazil;
4. I'm a crazy animal lover;
5. I'm a Design student and I pretend to graduate on Game Design;
6. I have the most perfect person in the world as my boyfriend and we're so similar on everything. He's also my best friend;
7. I really like cute things and I really like horror things at the same time;
8. I'm an only child;
9. I'm a Leo and my personality is not like most Leo's, what's kinda weird;
10. I'm 20 years old.1) Who's your favourite modeler, and why?
I think it's Kuroyu and Crystallyna
Kuroyu it's an amazing modeler and Crystallyna have awesome edits.
2) Is here any game you're addicted to?
Yes, the Final Fantasy series. It was what made me decide to try a career that involved games... I wanted to give other people the feelings that these games gave me.
3) What do you think about DeviantART Premium Membership?
I think it's very cool, I guess. haha
But it could last longer.
4) Do you have a favourite Youtuber? ouo
Yes! I have some and most of them are brazilians, but there are some international ones like Pewdiepie.
5) On which of your MMD Pictures you're LEAST proud of?
This one, for sure:
It's one of my old works (2012) and I was still learning how to pose the models naturally on Cinema 4D. She looks so robotic, the hair looks terrible, the dress looks terrible and the light too. And you can notice that I probably put her arms back just to not have to pose them.
6) Have you ever tried animating?
No, just modeling because I didn't have a good computer back at that time and it was already difficult to render.
7) Do you use a laptop or normal computer?
8) Which country would you like to visit?
Canada, for sure.
Me and my boyfriend have some plans to go there when we're more stabilized financially.
9) Do you like fast food?
10) What do you think about hand posing? Is it really that difficult?
I think I must be a really strange person as this is one of my favorite parts and everyone seems to hate. For me it's very easy and the hair is the real pain in the ass. My questions:
1) How did you find MMD?
2) Which model is your favourite? Why?
3) Do you like Vocaloid? If yes, who's your favourite?
4) Which of my artworks do you like the most? Why?
5) Do you like Nightcore songs? (Example: [link])
6) What's your favourite food?
7) What do you hate the most?
8) Who's your biggest inspiration?
9) What do you think about k-pop?
10) Do you know how to draw? If yes, show me one of your drawings.
Second tag by dreamydark
1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the 8 questions the person tagged you made and make up your own 8 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3) Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal.
4) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged if you want.
5) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6) No tag-backs
7) Can't say "No Tags"
8) Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry
9) No answering questions with spam or nonsence
10) Be at least a BIT mature about things...
11) Ummm...No nuts, no butts, no coconuts???
1) Why did you started MMDing?
Well, before I found out MMD, I had already used some 3D programs. Also, I always liked Vocaloid a lot. It was the perfect union for me.
The program is easy to use, and not so heavy for my poor laptop too.
2) What was your first MMD video?
It was a video of Animasa Teto dancing and singing Fukkireta, it was a birthday present for my best friend at the time, since she loved Teto and even cosplayed her. It was in 2011, it's been a LONG time and I remember it took forever to render.
3) Do you like Glitch Hop? ouo (example: [link])
Well I didn't know that, thank you for showing me! haha
I really liked it. ;w;
4) What do you think about FNAF?
I usually get a lot of hate when I say my opinion about this game, but there we go.
It's very, very, very overrated for me. Give you some jump scares in the first or second time, but after that you just keep... "Nah". And that feeling got worse in the sequels, it's the same thing over and over again. There are better and unknown games that deserve all this fame.
5) Which song is your favourite?
That's the hardest question ever for me because I can't choose only one. But here are some I really like:
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
So far Gone - Thousand Foot Krutch
Elastic Heart - Sia
Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Habits - Tove Lo
Lost in You - Three Days Grace
6) Who's your favourite MMDer? Why?
There are more people, but I don't want this to be big. ;-; You guys are so amazing, it hurts. <3
7) Which of their work do you like the most?
8) What do you think about Minions? ono
I don't know, but kinda upsets me the fact they're everywhere. ;-;My questions:
1) Which is your favourite animal of all?
2) Do you have a Tumblr account?
3) What's your favourite color?
4) How old are you?
5) What do you think about sharks?
6) Do you have any phobia?
7) Do you like anime?
8) Which is your favourite game of all?
-i have no one else to tag, sorry-